Current status: Pre-Alpha
This means that the basic features are still being worked on and are not all in the game yet.
If you are interested in the development progress of Above the Fold, here are a few things you can do to keep up with it online.
- Follow @theprint (not just game updates) or the #AboveTheFold hashtag on Twitter.
- Follow the video devlog, posted on YouTube and shared in this playlist.
- Check out the Trello board, to see what is currently being worked on.
- Sign up for the email newsletter. This one is reserved for major announcements so as not to spam anyone.
Want to contribute?
Above the Fold is a one-man production with no budget so contributions are welcomed. Here are some ways you might be able to get involved.
- If you’re an artist who’s looking for an indie game to work on, send a message with a link to your portfolio.
- If you’re a composer or audio effects maker, send a message with a link to examples of your work.
- If you’re a streamer or let’s play gamer who’d like to show the game, send info on your channel.
- If you’re a reviewer, I appreciate your interest but it’s waaaay too soon for that. Sign up for the newsletter.
- If you’re independently wealthy and want to put your cash into the game, definitely get in touch!